Now we will show you how to draw Sango from Inuyasha. Sango is a demon slayer. Sango seeks vengeance against Naraku, but her primary goal is to rescue Kohaku from Naraku’s influence and save his life. Now look below to learn how to draw her with the following detailed, instructional illustrational steps.
How to Draw Sango from Inuyasha with Easy Step by Step Drawing Lesson
1. First of all draw the head and the body.
1.1 Note the perspective of this image. We are seeing Sango from above.
2. Add arms spread-out as you see above
3. Now draw the legs. Note that they are pretty long, but also try to remember the perspective of our image.
4. Get to the details slowly. Draw some of the clothes.
5. Draw the hair and add more details, such as sword, band.
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Draw more details, clean up the lines. Note that there shouldn’t be much folds on Sango’s clothes, they’re pretty tight.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. Note that there is no clear light source, but the shading is used to strengthen the tightness of Sango’s clothes.
10. Finish by coloring small details.
Technorati Tags: Sango, Sango, draw Sango, drawing Sango, how to draw Sango, draw Sango, drawing Sango, how to draw Sango, inuyasha, draw inuyasha, drawing inuyasha, how to draw inuyasha, drawing lessons, drawing tutorial, how to draw, manga, anime, manga lessons, manga tutorials