How to Draw Phineas Walking with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Phineas and Ferb is a very popular Disney cartoon show that is very popular in my house and it might be popular in your house too. Today I am going to show you how to draw Phineas walking along with his hands in his pocket. It isn’t too hard to draw, if you follow our illustrated instructions below. Have fun.
How to Draw Phineas Walking (from Phineas and Ferb) with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Start off by lightly drawing a capital letter ‘T’ shape.
Next draw 2 curved lines from the bottom of the letter ‘T’ to the top.
- Use the center line as a guideline to help you place facial features.
- Draw a sideways letter ‘T’ shape for Phineas’ mouth.
- Draw a backwards letter ‘C’ shape for Phineas’ ear.
- Lightly draw an oval at the upper right side of Phineas’ head. This will be a guidelines for placing his hair.
- Draw 2 ovals for eyes.
- Draw a #3 shape inside the ear.
- Change the chin line a bit (as seen in red).
- Use the oval hair guideline to place the individual hairs. Draw letter ‘W’ shaped hairs around the oval. I know that the hair on the top is a little wiggly…that is because my drawing tablet doesn’t work at the very top…sorry.
- To finish off the hairs, draw 2 letter ‘V’ shaped hairs.
- Draw 2 ovals inside each eye.
- Draw an upside down letter ‘U’ shape for the shoulder.
- Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the front of Phineas’ shirt.
- Draw a sideways #7 shape for the top of the shirt.
- Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the top-left side of his shorts.
- Draw the bottom of the right sleeve. Also draw 2 lines (mine are in red) for the arm.
- Draw an ‘L’ shape for the right side of the shirt.
- Draw a #7 shape on the shorts.
- Draw 2 letter ‘U’ shapes for parts of Phineas’ shoes.
- Draw another letter ‘L’ shape for the right side of Phineas’ shorts.
- Draw 2 letter ‘L’ shapes to make up Phineas’ bent back leg.
- Draw 2 half-rectangles inside each shoe.
- Draw 3 dots at the top of Phineas’ head.
- Draw an upside down letter ‘F’ shape for Phineas’ pocket.
- Draw 2 curved lines in each shoe and another line on each leg for the sock.
- Draw some stripes on Phineas’ shirt.
Finished Picture of Phineas
Now you just need to tidy p the picture by erasing any guidelines (they were blue in this tutorial) and darken the lines that we kept. You can also colorize Phineas if you would like. I hope that you had a lot of fun and that your Phineas came out great!
Do you want to learn how to draw? Each of our easy drawing tutorials include simple step by step instructions that even young kids could follow. We use simple geometric shapes, letters, and numbers to help you learn how to draw. Use our categories or search box below to find the tutorial that is right for you. Have fun!