Do you want to draw a picture for your Mom or your Grandma or someone else you love on Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, or just any ordinary day? Well this is a great picture to draw…it is a cartoon little girl picking flowers to give to someone she loves very much. We will guide you thru drawing this cute girl. It might look hard to draw her, but it is very easy. We will guide you with easy steps.
How to Draw a Girl Picking Flowers for Valentines Day or Mothers Day
Lightly draw 2 ovals.
- Outline the top oval for the hair line.
- Draw an upside down ?-like shape for the nose.
- Draw an oval for the eye.
- If you know what a bubble letter is…the same concept is used above with the bubble number 7.
- Draw a sideways letter ‘J’-like shaped mouth.
- Draw a curved line for the eye brow.
- Draw curved lines for hair.
- Draw a ?-like shape for the arm on the left.
- Draw a letter-m-like shape for the arm on the right. Draw an oval on the end of it.
- Draw curvy lined humps on the bottom of the dress.
- Draw curvy-lined humps around the collar.
- Draw lines for the arms.
- Draw #7-like shapes for the legs.
- Draw a #3-like shape at the end of the arm on the right. Draw a letter ‘P’-like shape on this arm.
- Draw a letter ‘J’ shape at the end of the arm on the right.
- Draw sideways letter ‘D’ shapes for the feet.
- Draw a #3-like shape with an extra hump for the knuckles/fingers on the right hand.
- Draw 4 long-ovals for fingers on the arm on the left.
- Draw 2 letter ‘M’ shapes on the socks.
- Draw a #5 and a ?-like shape on the right foot.
- Draw a bunch of circles for the center of flowers that you will be drawing soon.
- Draw wiggly lines on the socks.
- Draw curved lines on the shoes.
- Draw lines for the flower stems.
- Draw a letter ‘S’-like shape for the knuckles on the right hand.
- Draw curvy hump shapes all around the circles that you drew for the flowers…these are the petals.
- Draw a sideways #9-like shape on the left hand.
- Darken the lines that we show above.
- Also draw seed-like shapes for the flower leaves.
Erase guide lines (they were blue in this tutorial).
Finished Girl Picking Flowers
I hope that your little girl came out great and that you enjoyed learning how to draw her.