Today we are going to show you how to draw Rapunzel from Disney’s Tangled movie…as well as her pet Chameleon, Pascal. Rapunzel is a princess with magical long hair that can reach the bottom of the tower that she is locked away in. She is an amazing character that I was very excited to draw today. I will guide you thru the process of drawing Rapunzel and Pascal with easy to follow steps.
How to Draw Rapunzel and Pascal from Tangled with Easy Step by Step Tutorial
Lightly draw an oval with guidelines thru it.
– Lightly draw an oval for the nose.
– Lightly draw guidelines up and to the side from the ends of the oval … to help you place the ears and the eyes.
– Draw letter ‘c’ shaped ears.
– Draw leaf shaped eyes.
– Draw ?-like shapes within each ear.
– Draw sideways letter ‘s’-like shapes in the nose-oval.
– Draw circles within each eye. Draw curved lines over each eye for the lids.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shaped curves for both sides of the top lip.
– Draw eye lashes.
– Draw a checkmark-like shape for the left brow and a rectangle-like shape for the right brow.
– Draw a curved line for one part of the lip.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shaped chin.
– Finish the brows.
– Draw a sideways #5-like shape.
– Thicken the bottom of the eye for lashes.
– Finish the top lip. Draw curved lines on either side of the lip.
– Draw 2 letter ‘s’-like shapes for shoulders.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ like shape for the bottom lip.
– Draw letter ‘s’ like shapes for the hair.
– The top of the hair is a #3-like shape.
– For the collar of the dress…draw a bubble letter ‘L’ and ‘S’ shape.
– For Pascal, the Chameleon…lightly draw an oval and a letter ‘D’-like shape.
– Draw a bubble letter ‘s’ shape for part of the collar.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped humps for the lace of the dress.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape for the center of the dress.
– Draw circles and letter ‘c’ shapes for the eyes on Pascal. Draw a #9-shaped spiral for the tail.
– Draw circle shapes for the grommets on the dress. Draw letter ‘x’ shapes for the laces.
– Draw curved lines over Pascal’s eyes…draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for his mouth. Draw zig-zags on his back. Draw triangle / oval shapes for the guides of his feet.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘v’ shape on Pascal’s head. Draw a letter ‘v’ shape on his chin. Draw ovals on his body. Draw his legs.
– Draw stripes on her shoulders. Draw 2 lines for wrinkles on her dress.
– Outline her laces that you drew in the last step.
-Outline the guides of Pascal’s feet.
– Add some dots for freckles on her face.
– Thicken lines and erase guides (blue in this tutorial).
– Draw an upside down letter ‘U’ shape over nose…draw a curved line under nose.
Finished Drawing of Rapunzel and Pascal the Chameleon
And there you have it…a finished picture of Rapunzel from Disney’s Tangled. I hope that your picture turned out amazingly well and that you had fun drawing her. Come back for more drawing lessons.
Tangled, Disney Tangled, how to draw tangled, rapunzel, how to draw rapunzel, pascal