Do you have problems with drawing fish? Learn how to draw a cute fish with the use of basic shapes, letters, and numbers. This is a perfect cartooning tutorial for kids. Have fun!
How to Draw a Cute Fish Cartoon with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw an oval-ish shape.
– Draw a circle for the eye.
– Draw a letter ‘C’-like shape behind the circle.
– Draw a circle inside the eye.
– Draw a sideways #5-like shape on the back of the oval.
– Draw a #3-like shape for the lips.
– Draw a #2-like shape on the back of the oval.
– Draw a #5-like shape where the fin should be.
– Draw another circle inside the eye.
– Draw letter ‘E’ shapes on the fish.
-Connect the ‘5’ and ‘2’ in the back with a curved line.
– Then draw a letter ‘C’ shape on the back fin.
– Add some finishing details such as darkening the lines.
Finished Drawing of a Cartoon Fish
– Add some bubbles by adding circles and a rectangle.
– Draw some lines in the fins.
– Shadow it in a bit to make it look more realistic.
If You Want it in One Picture, Here it is: