Today we wills how you how to draw Ferb from Phineas and Ferb. He is a pretty easy character to draw, as long as you know how to simplify the shapes that make up his form. I will guide you thru these simple steps with illustrations and instructions. Have fun!
How to Draw Ferb from Phineas and Ferb with Easy Step by Step Instructions
– Lets start with Ferb’s face. Draw a #11-like shape. The lines should be slightly further apart at the top.
– Now lets draw 2 sets of guides – one is a line thru the center. The other guide is an oval at the top of the head.
– Draw a line at the bottom of the face.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for the ear.
– Draw a rounded square shape for the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘w’ shape in the hair guideline.
– Draw 2 ovals for eyes…they form a #8-like shape.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shape in the hair oval guide.
– Draw a #3-like shape in the ear.
– Draw letter ‘V’ shapes for hair.
– Draw ovals in the eyes.
– Draw a #2-like shape for the mouth.
– Finish off the hair with another letter ‘V’ shape.
– Draw another oval in each eye.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shape for the collar. Draw an oval for the button.
– Draw an upside down #7-like shape for the left sleeve.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘d’ shape for the right sleeve.
– Draw letter ‘j’ shapes for the left arm.
– Draw 2 lines for the right arm.
– Draw a letter ‘V’ shape on the shirt.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape for the body.
– Start drawing the hands.
– Draw more of the fingers.
– Start drawing the belt.
– Finish up the sleeves and fingers.
– Draw curved lines for the legs.
– Draw bubble letter ‘T’ shapes.
– Draw a lower case letter ‘d’ and ‘b’ for the legs /feet.
– Draw a letter ‘d’ and ‘b’ inside the shoes.
– Finish up the legs.
– Draw 2 curved lines on each ankle.
Finished Line Drawing of Ferb
– Here is the finished line drawing of Ferb. You can color him in if you like.
Finished Color Drawing of Ferb
– And here is what Ferb should look like colored in.