Today we will show you how to draw Chum Chum from Fanboy and Chum Chum. Chum Chum is a 9½ years old who doesn’t appear to have any super powers, but who IS extremely energetic and high-spirited, and possesses an indomitable enthusiasm and childlike jocularity. Find out how to draw him with the following simple-to-follow, illustrated, step by step drawing lesson.
How to Draw Chum Chum from Fanboy and Chum Chum with Easy Steps Drawing Tutorial
1. First of all draw the head and the body (two ovals crossing each other a little)
2. Add arms. Note that the fingers will be spread.
3. Now draw the legs. Note that both the legs and the arms are small comparing with the head and the body.
4. Get to the details slowly. Add some facial elements.
5. Add some more details: fingers, eyebrows etc.
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Make the lines smooth.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. To get the feel of Fanboy’s cartoon style it is better to use airbrush. Note that there is no active lightsource.
Technorati Tags: chum chum, fanboy and chum chum, how to draw chum chum, drawing chum chum, how to draw fanboy and chum chum, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids, cartooning, drawing cartoons