If you are a Pokemon lover then you will love this drawing tutorial for kids who want to learn how to draw Horsea. We will guide you through drawing a Horsea with the following instructional steps. Have fun.
How to Draw Horsea from Pokemon with Simple Step by Step Drawing Lesson for Kids and Others
1) Start off with a circle with a cross section. In the intersection, draw three ovals to create Horsea’s eye.
2) Draw a small eggplant shape at the bottom for his body.
3) Add a spiral for the tail.
4) Draw three wavy lines at the head for the ear. Draw a small oval with two lines at the back for the fins. Add some stripes at the belly.
5) Draw a cylinder at the head for the snout.
6) Add blackings, erase your guide lines, and you’re done!
If you want to colorize Horsea then the above colors seem to be what he is normally colored with. However older Pokemon cards have a slightly lighter tint to them. I hope that you had fun and that your picture turned out great. Show it off to family members and friends. Bye.
Technorati Tags: Horsea, drawing Horsea, Horseas, how to draw Horsea, Horsea pokemon, drawing pokemon, how to draw pokemon, pokemon characters, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids