Today, we will show you how to draw Kikyo / Kikyou Kikyō Kanji Meaning “Bellflower”) who was a Miko from a small Japanese village during the Sengoku Jidai period. During her life, she was a calm and reserved priestess who rigorously defended the village from yōkai who would otherwise wreak havoc on the tiny community.Below we will show you how to draw her in easy instructional steps. Manga / Anime lovers will enjoy this tutorial.
How to Draw Kikyo aka Kikyou from Inuyasha with Easy Steps Manga Tutorial
1. First of all draw the head and the body.
1.1 Note the perspective of this image. We are seeing Sango from above.
2. Add arms. One will be holding the bow.
3. Now draw the legs. Again note the overall perspective of the closer (shoulders) and further (feet) parts.
4. Get to the details slowly. Draw big and loose pants of Kikyo.
5. Add more details: hair, bow, more folds..
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Draw more details, clean up the lines.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. Note where is the light source (this time it’s somewhere in the top left corner)
10. Finish by coloring small details and ornaments.
Technorati Tags: Kikyo, Kikyou, draw Kikyo, drawing Kikyo, how to draw Kikyo, draw Kikyou, drawing Kikyou, how to draw Kikyou, Kikyō Kanji, inuyasha, draw inuyasha, drawing inuyasha, how to draw inuyasha, drawing lessons, drawing tutorial, how to draw, manga, anime, manga lessons, manga tutorials