Today we will show you how to draw Kyle from Fanboy and Chum Chum . He is a wizard and is the only character with actual powers, other than his rival Sigmund the Sorcerer. Kyle has a pessimistic attitude towards anything involving Fanboy and Chum Chum. On this page you will find this simple-to-follow illustrated, step by step drawing tutorial.
How to Draw Kyle from Fanboy and Chum Chum with Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
1. First of all draw the head and the body. Note that the head is tilted upwards.
2. Add arms.
3. Now draw the legs. Note that both the feet and the hands are pretty big.
4. Get to the details slowly. Add some facial elements. Draw the cape.
5. Add some more details: teeth, eyebrows etc.
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Make the lines smooth.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. To get the feel of Fanboy’s cartoon style it is better to use airbrush. Note the light source is somewhere in the top (but it is not active).
10. Finish by coloring highlights and adding some details on the shoes.
Technorati Tags: kyle, fanboy and chum chum, how to draw kyle, drawing kyle, how to draw fanboy and chum chum, how to draw kyle from fanboy and chum chum, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids, cartooning, drawing cartoons