If you are a Pokemon lover then you will love this drawing tutorial for kids who want to learn how to draw Magnemite.
How to Draw Magnemite from Pokemon Step by Step Drawing Lesson for Kids
1) Fist thing to do is draw 2 circles. The smaller one within the bigger circle. Quarter the circles across the center of the smaller one.
2) Add 2 more smaller circles below the small circle, these will be the screws.
3) Add a cylinder and an oblong above the Vertical cut for the 3rd screw.
4) Now for the magnets. Add 2 paddle boards on opposite ends of the image.
5) Run 2 curve marks along the center of each board to complete the horseshoe shape.
6) Add the finishing touches such as the magnets ends, the screws cross and spiral. Then erase the excess lines.
7) Now your Magnemite is complete.
Above you will see the colors that you would traditionally color him in with if you decide to colorize Magnemite. Now go and show off your cool drawing to all of your family members and friends. I hope that you had fun!
More Pokemon Drawing Tutorials
Technorati Tags: Magnemite, drawing Magnemite, how to draw Magnemite, Magnemite pokemon, drawing pokemon, how to draw pokemon, pokemon characters, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids