Today we will show you how to draw Yo from Fanboy and Chum Chum. Yo is Fanboy and Chum Chum’s friend, and is a sweet, happy-go-lucky girl, and loves her digital pet Yamaguchi. She is sometimes an antagonist. On this page you will learn how to draw by using this simple-to-follow illustrated, step by step drawing tutorial.
How to Draw Yo From Fanboy and Chum Chum with Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for Kids and Others
1. First of all draw the head, the body and the skirt.
2. Add arms.
3. Now draw the legs. Note that the hands are bigger than the feet.
4. Get to the details slowly. Add some facial elements.
5. Add some more details: eyebrows, backpack etc.
6. Now you don’t need the skeleton anymore. Draw the eyelashes. Make the lines smooth.
7. Finish up the details. Draw the smallest details last.
8. Start coloring by adding plain color of every different part.
9. Now add the shading. To get the feel of Fanboy’s cartoon style it is better to use airbrush. Note the lightsource is somwhere in the top left corner (but it is not active).
Technorati Tags: Yo, fanboy and chum chum, how to draw Yo, drawing Yo, how to draw fanboy and chum chum, how to draw Yo from fanboy and chum chum, how to draw, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids, cartooning, drawing cartoons