If you like Furret from Pokemon, then you are going to love this drawing tutorial. Today we will show you how to draw this popular Pokemon character in simple-to-follow steps.
How to Draw Furret from Pokemon with Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
1) Start off with circle with a cross section for the face. Add two triangles on top for the ears.
2) Add a fat “J” shape at the bottom for the long body.
3) Add an extra curve at the end to complete the “J” shaped body.
4) Add four small curves with lines at the end for the feet and toes.
5) Add eyes, a small mouth, fur division at the top and back, plus other details.
6) Draw some stripes on the bottom half of the body and three triangles at the end of the tail.
7) Erase your guide lines, add blackings, and you’re done!
This is what Furret looks like in color…brown and light brown / tan. I hope that your Furret turned out fantastic!
Technorati Tags: Furret, draw Furret, drawing Furret, Furret from pokemon, draw Furret from pokemon, Furet, drawing pokemon, how to draw pokemon, pokemon drawing tutorials, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids