Today we will show you how to draw Dan Kuso from Bakugan with simple-to-follow step by step, illustrated instructions. The following drawing lessons will guide you through the entire process.
How to Draw Dan Kuso from Bakugan in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
1) Start off with a lollipop shape with a cross section for the face guide. Make the lollipop’s stick slightly longer than the oval head.
2) Encase the stick in an oval, which will serve as the body. Then add a smaller oval below for the pelvis.
3) Start drawing your arm guides. In this tutorial, we are drawing Dan’s right arm near the viewer.
4) Add some leg guides and fill the arms and legs with muscle. Also draw a circle for the Bakugan that he’s throwing forward.
5) Following the face guide, draw his eyes, nose, and mouth. Draw his wavy and messy hair.
6) Start drawing his shirt and fingers.
7) Draw the folds of his pants and the Bakugan’s details.
8) Erase your guide lines, add your blackings, and you’re done!
This is what Dan Kuso would look like in color.
Technorati Tags: draw dan kuso, drawing dan kuso, dan kuso, dan from bakugan, draw dan from bakugan, drawing dan from bakugan, draw bakugan, bakugan, drawing lessons, drawing tutorials, drawing for kids