In this easy-to-follow cartooning tutorial, you will learn how to draw a cartoon bald man. He is easy to draw because we show you how to draw him with simple geometric shapes, letters, and numbers. Follow the instructions below to find out how to draw him.
How to Draw a Cartoon Bald Man with Simple Shapes, Letters, and Numbers
– Draw an oval.
– Lightly draw guidelines thru center.
– Draw a small line thru the center of the bottom half of the face. Then draw another line halfway from that center line to the center of the face.
– Draw an oval for each eye. Draw a few curved lines above the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape in each of the eyes.
– Draw 2 letter ‘J’ shapes for the nose.
– Draw a curved lines for the smile. Draw a curved line at each end of the mouth.
– Draw a curved line under the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for each ear.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shape in each ear.
– Draw a #3 shape on the chin.
– Draw a #7-like shape on either side of the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘Z’ shape for the left shoulder and an upside down letter ‘V’ shape for the right shoulder.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘V’ shape for the tie.
– to the left of the tie is a lowercase letter ‘r’ shape and to the right is a line.
– The hair that this man does have are upward curved lines.
I hope that you had fun drawing this cartoon man…and I hope that he turned out great!