Today we will show you how to draw an adorable cartoon chef, serving up two hot bowls of something yummy! A chef is someone who is trained to cook wonderful meals…and he usually is the person making your meals when you go to a restaurant. Find out how to draw a cute cartoon chef with simple geometric shapes, as well as the simple shapes of numbers and letters.
How to Draw a Cartoon Chef with Easy Steps Tutorial
Draw an oval on top of an upside down letter ‘U’ shape.
– Draw an oval at the bottom of the shape. Below this oval draw 2 sideways capital letter ‘D’ shapes, so that it looks like a sideways capital letter ‘B’ shape.
– Draw an oval on top of the chef’s head.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape on both sides of the chef.
– Draw a line on both sides of the oval hat.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘c’ nose and a #3 shape for each nose.
– Draw a #3 shape in each bowl. Draw 2 lines below each bowl.
– Draw a line between the feet. Then above each foot draw a letter ‘J’ shape.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shape on either side of the bottom of the apron.
– Draw a downward curved line in each shoe.
– Draw 3 ovals on each hand, for fingers.
– Draw 2 letter ‘V’ shapes under the chin for the man’s collar.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shape in each ear.
– Draw 2 curved lines on the hat.
– Draw cloudy looking eye brows.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘C’ shape on each hand.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shape under the collar.
– Draw 2 letter ‘J’ shapes on either side of the nose.
– Draw 2 letter ‘T’ shapes in the hat.
– Draw letter ‘C’ shapes on each hand and in the fingers for nails.
– Draw a capital letter ‘J’ shape on either side of the arms.
– Draw a few curved lines in the hat and on the forehead.
– Draw a #7 shape on either side of the collar and a line underneath it.
– Draw a #2 and a #3 shape connecting the hands to the apron.
Erase the guide lines (blue in this tutorial).
Finished Cartoon Chef
Now darken the lines that we are keeping and erase any lines that aren’t needed any more. You know have an adorable cartoon chef holding steaming hot bowls.
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial!