Who hasn’t felt panicked, frazzled, or stressed at school? We all have…so today we will show you how to draw a nervous student, quickly taking notes at school. This boy student is sitting at his desk, frantically taking notes and writing down the words as fast as he can. Learn how to draw this school student with the following step by step drawing tutorial.
How to Draw a Cartoon Panicking Student Taking Notes
Start off drawing the boy’s face with a letter ‘D’ shape. Then draw 2 ovals right below the face.
– Draw the eye with a #2 shape.
– Draw the nose with a ?-like shape.
– Draw 2 curved lines connecting the face to the collar.
– Draw a #3 shape under the collar.
– Draw a long, curved, rectangle below the head.
– Draw a capital letter ‘J’ shape for the forehead.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the upper lip.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for the ear.
– Draw a capital letter ‘N’ shape for the hair at the back of the head.
– Draw a number ‘7’ for the shoulder.
– Draw a curved line under the rectangle.
– Draw a ?-like shape for the lower lip and chin.
– Draw a bunch of letter ‘M’ like shapes for tufts of hair.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shape inside the ear.
– Draw moon like shapes (made from 2 letter ‘C’ shapes)
– Draw drips of sweat…look like letter ‘P’ shapes.
– Draw groups of 2 curved lines in a few places to show that the student has the jitters.
– Draw #8-like shaped fingers (2 ovals).
– Draw 2 letter ‘V’ shapes.
– Draw 2 lines connecting the moon shapes that you drew in the last step. Draw a large curved line below it.
– Draw 2 lines connecting the large curved line at the bottom of the desk, to the moon shape above it.
– Draw 2 letter ‘U’ shaped legs for the table.
– Draw legs – the right leg is made from 2 #7-like shapes. The left leg is just 2 lines.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape to the left of the desk…this is a piece of paper falling off the desk.
– Draw an oval below and to the right of the previous fingers drawn.
– Lightly draw a number #8 shape for each foot (made from 2 ovals).
– Draw 2 curved lines under the thighs.
– Draw a few curved lines…these will be sheets of paper in the next step.
– Trace the oval finger (from the last step).
– Outline the shoes and erase the inside ovals.
– Draw a curved line in each shoe.
– Draw a curved letter ‘A’ shape at the bottom of the shoe.
– Outline the original shape of the shoe…for the soles of the shoes.
– Draw the legs of the chair.
– Finish drawing the sheets of paper.
Darken the important lines and erase the guidelines (blue lines) from previous steps.
Finished Panicked Student Taking Notes
You can color in this drawing…I already showed you how it looks to add some of the deeper shadows. I hope that you enjoyed drawing this frazzled student!