We have done a tutorial on Pinkie Pie before, but we thought we would make another tutorial with another pose. This drawing tutorial is for Pinkie Pie jumping (or prancing) in complete delight. If you want to learn how to draw Pinkie Pie, you will love this tutorial…follow it below.
How to Draw a Happy Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony with Easy Steps
Lightly draw a sideways, capital letter ‘D’ shape for the head. Then draw a backwards, capital letter ‘J’ shape at the bottom of the head…as seen above.
– Lightly draw an oval at the base of the letter ‘J’ shape.
– Lightly draw guidelines within the face to help place facial features laters.
– Draw 2 upside down letter ‘U’ shapes for eyes.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘S’ shape at the front of the head.
– Draw an ‘S’ shape for the snout.
– Draw an upside down ‘V’-like shape for the ear.
– Draw a cursive-like letter ‘P’ shape for one of the legs.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals next to each other, like a sideways #8 shape.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shape at the top of head.
– Draw a curved line at the top of the head.
– Draw a line and a letter ‘U’ shape in the mouth.
– Draw two #3-like shapes.
– Draw 2 curved lines and a letter ‘S’ shape at the bottom of the figure.
– Draw another cursive letter ‘P’-like shape…for one of the feet.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape.
– Draw a #7-like shape.
– Draw a #3-like & a #2-like shape.
– Draw a letter ‘V’-like shape.
– Draw a few #3-like shapes within this figure.
– Draw ovals and letter ‘S’-like shapes for the balloons.
– Also draw another letter ‘L’-like shape for the back let.
– Draw a letter ‘S’-like shape as part of the tail.
– Draw a letter “S”-like shape at the bottom of the main.
– Lightly draw triangles at the bottom of the balloons.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘e’ to finish off the tail…also a seed-shape.
Darken the important lines. Erase guidelines that you don’t need any more.
Finished Drawing of Pinky Pie
Hopefully your Pinkie Pie turned out well. I hope that this tutorial helped you and if it did, you might want to try out our other