Abe Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States of America. He was also the president during our devastating civil war back in the 1800s. Presidents Day is coming up so I thought I would show you how to draw a cartoon version of Abraham Lincoln. He is very easy to draw, and even younger kids will be able to draw him easily. I will guide you to draw Honest Abe with simple geometric shapes, letters, and numbers. Have Fun!
How to Draw Cartoon Abe Lincoln with Easy Steps Tutorial
Draw an oval and way above it draw a downwards curved line.
– Draw 2 lines connecting the oval to the curved line – you now formed a hat.
– Draw a backwards, capital letter ‘J’.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for each ear.
– Draw a curved line for the bottom of each eye brow.
– Draw a capital letter ‘J’ shape in each ear.
– Draw an oval for each eye.
– Draw a curved line from one ear to the other.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘P’-like shape for the mouth.
– Draw sides of the beard.
– Draw a letter ‘S’-like shape for the chin/beard area.
– Draw a letter ‘w’ shape under the mouth.
– Finish off the beard.
Finished Drawing of Cartoon Abraham Lincoln
– color in the eye brows, hat, and beard black.
I hope that your cartoon Abe Lincoln turned out great and that you can proudly share your drawing with your family and friends. Come back for even more tutorials.