Fluttershy is the yellow Pegasus pony from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Fluttershy is an animal caretaker…so she is in charge of taking care of Angel the bunny. Today we will show you how to draw Fluttershy with simple to follow illustrated steps. If you can draw basic geometric shapes, letters, and numbers, then you will be able to follow this tutorial easily. Have Fun!
How to Draw Fluttershy from My Little Pony with Easy to Follow Steps
Lightly draw a circle with guidelines thru the center. Then draw a bean shaped oval and connect it to a body with a curved line.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ curve for the front of the neck.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape within the face.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘v’ shaped ear.
– Draw an ‘s’ shaped curve on the front of the face and above the eye.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the back of the neck.
– Draw a curved line in the ear.
– Draw 2 stick legs.
– Draw 2 half circles within the eye. Draw letter ‘v’ shaped eye lashes.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape and a #3-shape around the stick legs.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape for the front of the mane…and a curved line on the back of the main.
– Draw curved lines for the nostril and mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘j’ shape and an ‘s’-like curve for the fronts of the legs.
– Draw 2 letter ‘J’ curves for the hair.
– Draw 2 letter ‘s’ shaped curves for the tail.
– Draw a curved line between both legs.
– Lightly draw 2 ovals for the wing guides.
– Draw letter ‘m’ shapes in the wings.
– Draw more basic shapes that we have detailed above.
– Finish off the tail with a letter ‘j’-like shape.
– Draw a #3-like shape at the bottom of the wing.
– Lets start drawing the cutie marks. They are really small – so I show you how to draw the flower marks above it so you can see what I did. Just draw one big circle and 5 small circles around them. There are 2 of these flower cutie marks on the front leg.
– For the butterfly cutie marks on the back thigh, you draw an oval with a #3-like shape on each side. There are 3 butterflies.
– For the flowers: Draw a triangle (with curved points) and an upside down triangle to make a star around the flower. Also draw 4 small circles.
– For the butterflies: Draw bubble letter ‘J’-shaped antennae.
– Finish off the wings with a #3-like shape and a letter ‘s’-like shape. Add a few more lines within the tail.
Finished Drawing of Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Now erase the guides (blue in this tutorial) and any lines that you don’t need any more. Sharpen and darken any lines that need it.
And there you have it, a picture of Fluttershy. I hope that your pony Pegasus turned out amazing. Come back soon for more tutorial.