Hello Kitty is an adorable cat character that has been loved by little girls for as long as I can remember. I loved Hello Kitty when I was little and I am almost 40 years old already. Today I will show you how to draw Hello Kitty with easy to understand illustrated steps. I will guide you thru these simple steps with geometrical shapes, letters, and numbers. Have Fun!
How to Draw Hello Kitty Sitting with Simple Steps for Kids
Lightly draw an oval with guidelines thru the center.
– Now the lines that we are going to draw will be thick lines. Use the guidelines to help you place the facial features in the right place.
– Draw upside down letter ‘v’ shaped ears.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shaped collar.
– Draw oval eyes.
– Draw #6 shaped feet.
– Draw an oval nose.
– Draw a circle for the middle of her bow.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shape for both sides of the bow.
– Draw whiskers.
– Lightly draw an oval for each arm.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shape inside both sides of the bow.
– Draw a ?-like shape for the thumb side of each hand.
– Outline the guidelines of the face with a thicker line.
– Draw a curved line between the feet.
– Finish the arms and hands.
Finished Drawing of Hello Kitty
Now erase any guidelines (blue in this tutorial) and any other lines that aren’t needed. You now have a great picture of Hello Kitty. Color it in and show it off to friends and family.