It is really hard to draw two people kissing. So today I am going to show you how to draw a passionate kiss between a young woman and man. I will guide you thru the process with easy to follow steps. This is a perfect drawing tutorial for Valentines Day!
How to Draw Kissing : Drawing a Passionate Kiss for Valentines Day
– Lightly draw a circle.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the man’s brow.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘c’ shape for the ear.
– Draw an upside down ?-like shaped nose.
– Draw sideways letter ‘P’ shape for the eye.
– Draw capital letter ‘J’ shape inside the ear.
– Draw curved lines around the circle of the head.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape for the hair line…also draw a curved line for the jaw-line.
– Lightly draw a circle and square for the guidelines of the woman’s face.
– Draw a #7 and a #5-like shape on the man.
– Draw a ?-like shape for the woman’s chin and her nose.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape for her eye and a circle shape for her earring. Use the guidelines to help you place these facial features.
– Draw a few more basic shapes in the face areas.
– Draw a tall letter ‘U’ shape for his arm (on top of her shoulder) and a rectangle hand with line fingers (this will be the guideline for drawing the actual hand).
– Draw an oval at the end of the letter ‘U’ shape. Outline the guidelines of his hand.
The fingers look like letter ‘U’ shape.
– Draw a tall letter ‘U’ shape for her arm. Draw 2 ovals for his other arm. Also draw a square and lines for his other hand’s guideline.
– Outline the guidelines of his hand….the thumb has a letter ‘s’ shape in there.
– Outline guidelines of the arms as well.
– Draw the arch of her back.
– Draw a letter ‘d’ like shape for the cuff of his sleeve.
Delete guidelines (blue in this tutorial)…add shadow under the necks.
Draw letter ‘u’ shaped nails on his hand.
Finished Drawing of a Passionate Kiss
And there you go, a couple passionately kissing. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.