Paper Luigi is absolutely adorable and if you want to learn how to draw him then you don’t need to look any further. Paper Luigi is a lot easier to draw that Luigi from Super Mario. He is made up of some really simple geometric shapes, letter shapes, and number shapes. We will show you exactly how to do this in simple to follow illustrated steps….below.
Lightly draw the basic guidelines that make up Luigi’s body. Lightly draw an oval for the body and face. Draw guidelines within the face to help place the facial features later. Draw circles for hands. Connect them with lines.
– Draw ovals for eyes.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘C’ shape for the ear.
– Draw an oval and a circle button.
– Draw a curved line at the collar area.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape for the top of the hat.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shaped nose.
– Draw a letter ‘E’ shape in the ear.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘U’ shape for the sleeve.
– Draw a sideways #9-like shape for the rim of the hat.
– Draw a #3-like shape for the mustache.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for the cuff of the shirt.
– Draw ‘U’ shaped fingers.
– Draw a rectangle-like shape for the collar.
– Outline the rim of the hat.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped mouth.
– Draw a ?-like shape side-burn.
– Draw a circle shape on the hat with a letter ‘L’ in it.
– Outline the shape of the face and body.
– Draw ovals for the shape of the feet.
– Outline fingers and arm.
– Draw a #3-like shape for the hair near the ear.
– Draw a #8-ike shape in the shoe-area.
– Draw an upside down ?-like shape and check-mark shape in the left hand.
– Draw a letter ‘J’-like shape for the area around the right arm.
– Draw seed-like shape in the right hand.
– Outline the foot guides.
Outline the shoes.
– Erase the guidelines (blue in this tutorial).
Now you have an amazing drawing of Paper Luigi. I hope that your drawing turned out amazingly well and that you had fun!!
Today I'll show you how to draw Rick from the Rick and Morty cartoon tv…
Today I'll show you how to draw Morty from the Rick and Morty cartoon tv…
Today I'll show you how to draw the spunky little rabbit, Kuromi, from My Melody…
Today I'll show you how to draw this cute "bean duck" that I found on…
Today I'll show you how to draw Sosuke and Ponyo in a bubble (chibi /kawaii…
Today I'll show you how to draw a Boo from Super Mario Bros in Kawaii…