Today we are going to show you how to draw Pikachu saying “Pika” after winning a battle. Pikachu looks like he is singing…but that is only because he is so gloriously happy that he won his battle. He is literally smiling from ear to ear. We will show you how to draw Pikachu with easy illustrated steps using simple geometric shapes, letters, and numbers. Have fun!
How to Draw Pikachu from Pokemon Saying “Pika” After Winning a Battle
Lightly draw a circle-ish shape with guidelines thru the center.
– Lightly draw a rectangle that is wider at the bottom.
– Draw circles for eyes and a hill-shape for the nose.
– Draw a capital letter ‘A’ shape for each ear.
– Draw a circle in each eye.
– Draw a triangle shaped nose.
– Draw a wide letter ‘V’ like shape for the bottom of the mouth.
– Lightly draw oval arms.
– Draw oval cheeks.
– Draw #7-like shapes on either side of the mouth.
– Draw sideways capital letter ‘D’ shape.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shaped tail.
– Draw zig-zag-like shapes for the nails.
– Draw curved line in the mouth.
– The toes can be created with letter ‘J’ shapes.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘J’ shape for the left side of the body.
– Draw an upside down ?-like shape on the right side of the body.
– Lightly draw a rectangle-like shape for the top of the tail.
– Draw more letter ‘J’ shaped toes.
– Draw zig-zags inside the tail.
– Draw a capital letter ‘W’ shape for the bottom of the tail.
– Draw a curved #7-like shape for the top finger on the right hand.
Darken these lines above.
Erase the guidelines.
– Draw an upside down triangle for the shadow below the mouth (chin).
Finished Drawing of Pikachu Saying “Pika”
I hope that this tutorial helped you draw an adorable Pikachu! I hope to get some more Pokemon characters up soon!