When it is dark in Minecraft, watch out for mobs of Zombies that swarm on and attack you. Today I will show you how to draw one of these zombies. Follow these simple to follow steps, and you will be on your way to drawing Minecraft Zombies too.
How to Draw a Minecraft Zombie Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Draw a square on a slant. Lightly draw guidelines within the square to help you place facial features.
Draw a much smaller square on the right side of the first square. Draw a rectangle for the left eye.
– Draw a second rectangle for the nose.
– Draw a rectangle for the front of the body. Draw a slanted line connecting the head to the body.
– Draw a rectangle below the small square for the bottom of the arm.
– Draw a few more rectangles.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘L’ shape for the side of the body and the right arm.
– Draw 2 lines for the left arm.
– Draw a bubble letter ‘T’ shape out of 2 rectangles for the collar.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape on the left leg.
– Draw a square and a rectangle on the right leg.
– Draw a square on the left arm.
– Draw a grid on the face to help color in his face….for the hair and beard.
– Color in the face with different colored greens.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape on the left arm.
– Draw a grid on both arms.
– Draw 2 rectangles on the front of the body and 2 on the side.
– Draw a line on each foot.
– Start coloring in the zombie – and adding shadows.
– Add more shadows and color.
– And more shadows and coloring in of the zombie.
Finished Drawing of a Minecraft Zombie
And there you have it…the finished Minecraft Zombie. I hope this tutorial helped you draw great zombies for your Minecraft drawings. Come back for more video game tutorials as well as other drawing lessons.