Tribal heart designs are very popular to draw right now. I thought I would show you how to draw one. These tribal designs are popular for tattoos…but they can be drawn on paper too. I will show you how to draw a tribal heart tattoo with the following step by step drawing tutorial.
How to Draw a Tribal Heart Tattoo Design in Easy Steps Tutorial
Lightly draw a heart shape.
Draw 2 spiral bubble #9-like shapes as seen above.
– Draw a triangle-ish shape at the bottom of the heart.
– Draw a bubble lowercase letter ‘r’ shape.
– Draw a bubble #6-like shape on the upper left side of the heart.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ and letter ‘m’ shape inside of the heart.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape.
– Draw a heart-shape.
– Draw a bubble-comma shape.
– Draw a bubble #7-like shape.
– Draw a bubble-letter ‘j’ shape.
– Draw a letter few letter ‘J’ shapes and a letter ‘V’ shape.
– Draw a bubble letter ‘T’ shape.
Finished Drawing of a Tribal Heart Tattoo Design
Fill in all the spaces that need filled in. You now have a tribal heart tattoo shape. If this was hard for you to follow…watch the video…it is easier to follow.