Dipper Pines is the twin brother of Mabel Pines. They are spending the summer at the tourist trap called the Mystery Shack in Gravity Falls, Oregon. They are staying with their Grunkle Stan and have to learn how to acclimate themselves to their new surroundings. Today I will show you how to draw Dipper with simple-to-follow steps.
How to Draw Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls with Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Lightly draw 2 ovals to form a #8-like shape.
– Lightly draw a guideline thru the center as seen above.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shape for the ear.
– Draw 2 circles for each eye.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the rim of the hat.
– Draw a backwards letter ‘c’ shape for the nose.
– Draw a jelly-bean shaped oval for the mouth.
– Draw a few #3-like shapes.
– Draw a few curved lines.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘c’ shape for the top of the hat.
– Draw a curved line on the left side of the head.
– Draw a letter ‘H’ shape below the head.
– Draw sideways letter ‘q’ shape on top of the hat.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the left and right side of the body.
– Draw a capital letter ‘A’ shape for the arm.
– Draw 2 overlapping triangles on the hat.
– Draw a rectangle shape under the tree shape on the hat.
– Draw a #3-like shape for the fingers on the left hand.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape for the right arm.
– Draw 2 curved lines for each leg…and a curved line between them.
– Draw a capital letter ‘L’ shape for each side of the shorts.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape on the left hand and a #3 shape on the right hand…as well as a letter ‘c’ shape for the thumb.
– Draw 2 letter ‘D’ shapes for feet…as well as 2 lines on each sock.
– Draw 2 curved lines on each shoe for the soles…as 2 curved lines for the laces.
– Draw 2 lowercase letter ‘b’ shapes on top of the shoes.
Finished Drawing of Dipper Pines
Now erase the guidelines and darken any lines that need some help. You now have a great drawing of Dipper from Gravity Falls. I hope that your picture turned out great and that this tutorial helped you. Come back soon for more drawing lessons!