Today I am going to show you how to draw Snow White from Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Snow White is a classic Disney Princess that everybody adores. Today we will guide you how to draw Snow White with easy to follow step by step instructions.
How to Draw Snow White from Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
– Lightly draw a circle and a square. Then draw guidelines thru it.
– Then draw letter ‘D’-like shapes on their sides for the eyes (with curved bottoms).
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the nose.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape for the mouth.
– Thicken the upper lines of the eye.
– Draw a letter ‘s’-like shape for the left side of the face and a #3-like shape for the right side of the face.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘v’ shape for the bangs.
– Draw a letter ‘s’-like shape for the chin.
– Draw an ‘s’ shaped curve for the bottom of the top lip.
– Draw letter ‘u’ shaped eye lashes. Also draw the inside of the bottom of the eye.
– Erase the center of the nose.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the right side of the hair.
– Draw 2 circles inside each eye.
– Draw 2 letter ‘j’-shaped curves for the bottom lip.
– Draw a #5-like shape under the head.
– Draw the brows.
– Draw a backwards #3-like shape for the left side of the hair.
– Draw a ?-like shape on the right side of Snow White.
– Draw an oval with a triangle-ish shape on both sides of it for the bow shape.
– Draw a backwards ?-like shape on the left side of Snow White.
– Draw a Letter ‘E’ shape on the left side for the sleeve..as well as a letter ‘s’-like shape.
– Draw a curved line and a #3-like shape on the right side of Snow White for the right-side sleeve.
– Outline the Bow.
– Thicken the width of a few lines.
– Draw an oval and some lines for the sleeve and arm.
– Draw a leaf shape, a letter ‘J’ shape and a letter ‘s’ shape on the left-side sleeve.
– Draw an oval and a letter ‘v’ shape on the right-side sleeve.
– Draw a flattened letter ‘w’ like shape over the sleeve. Finish the shape on the sleeve with a curved line.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ like shape over the right-side sleeve…as well as a few other shapes. Also outline the shape on the sleeve so it looks like a raindrop.
Finished Drawing of Disney’s Snow White
Now erase any guidelines that might be left over and thicken or darken any lines that might need it. You might also want to color Snow White in. Come back for even more drawing lessons. I hope that you had fun!