Beaker is the crazy looking lab assistant from The Muppets Movies and from The Muppets Show. With Muppets Most Wanted coming out in a few days, I thought that you might want to learn how to draw Beaker. The following step by step drawing tutorial will guide you thru the simple steps to draw Beaker. Have fun!
How to Draw Beaker from The Muppets Movie and Show Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Lightly draw a rectangle. Draw guidelines thru it to help place the facial features.
– Draw a circle in the center of the guidelines.
– Draw the hair’s guidelines: draw outward lines and then draw a curve over it.
– Draw 2 circles for eyes.
– Within the hair guidelines: Draw letter ‘V’ and ‘M’ shapes … to form zig-zaggy hair shapes.
– Draw more letter ‘M’ shapes inside the hair.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ curve at the top of the head.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘U’ shape for the mouth.
– Draw a filled-in circle within each eye.
– Draw sideways letter ‘J’ shapes at the shirt’s collar.
– Draw an oval and rectangle shape for the top of the tie.
– Draw another sideways letter ‘s’ shaped curve at the top of the head.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shapes in the hair.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shaped curve at the collar.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shapes for the lapel of the suit.
– Draw 2 diagonal lines for the bottom of the tie.
Now draw the sides of the coat.
Finished Drawing of Beaker
Now erase the guidelines then darken or blacken any remaining lines. I hope that Beaker turned out great. Come back soon for more Muppets drawing tutorials as well as many other types of drawing lessons. I hope that you had fun!