Today I will show you how to draw a cartoon lobster. This is a relatively simple drawing tutorial that would be just perfect for kids…but it is also great for teens and adults as well. I will guide you to drawing this cartoon lobster with easy steps using alphabet letters, numbers, and geometric shapes. Have fun.
How to Draw Cartoon Lobsters with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for Kids
Draw a letter ‘U’ shape for the face. Draw a curved line for the mouth.
– Draw 2 ovals for the eyes.
– Draw 2 curved lines for each arm.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shapes (4) for the body.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘u’ shape on top of the head.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape for one of the hands and a letter ‘u’ shape for the other.
– Draw a curved line in each eye.
– Lightly draw a letter ‘v’ shape in each claw.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape in each eye.
– Draw 3 lines at the back of the lobster.
– Draw a bunch of zig-zag lines.
– Draw two bubble #7-like shapes for antennea.
– Draw thin letter ‘u’ shapes for the legs.
– Draw thin ovals for the ends of the legs.
Finished Drawing of a Lobster
Erase any guidelines that are left over and thicken or darken any lines that are needed.