Fozzie Bear is The Muppets Show’s comedian who always says “Wocka! Wocka!” to make people and Muppets laugh. Today I will show you how to draw this funny bear with this easy-to-follow, step by step drawing tutorial. We will guide you by showing you simple, geometric, shapes, letters, and numbers that you can draw Fozzie Bear with…have fun!
How to Draw Fozzie Bear from The Muppets Show and Movie Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Lightly draw an oval shape. Draw guidelines within this shape. These guides will help you place the facial features.
Draw ovals for nose and ears.
– Draw letter ‘V’ shapes around the oval-guide-ears.
– Draw ovals for eyes.
– Draw 2 lines at the top of the head.
– Use the letter ‘V’ shapes that you drew around the ears to help you draw the fir around the ears.
– Draw a thick curved lines in each eye. Then draw a filled in oval within each eye.
– Draw a bubble-letter-c shape on both sides of the hat. Draw 2 vertical lines on the hat as well (vertical means up and down).
– Draw a letter ‘D’ mouth and also for the top of the hat.
– Draw rectangle eye brows.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped tongue with a line thru the center.
– Lightly draw a letter ‘D’ and ‘U’ for the guide arms.
– Draw ovals for guide fingers.
– Draw a #8 shape for part of the scarf.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘U’ shape on the right side of the scarf.
– Draw a letter ‘L and letter ‘S’ shape for the left side of the scarf.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’ and letter ‘L’ shape for the right-bottom part of scarf.
– Now make the fir around Fozzie Bear’s guides.
Finished Drawing of Fozzie Bear
Now erase any guidelines and thicken / blacken lines that need help. Draw circles within his scarf.
Come back for more Muppets tutorials as well as many other drawing lessons.