Today I will show you how to draw Grunkle Stan from Gravity Pines. Stan Pines is the Great-Uncle of Mabel and Dipper who are staying with him in Gravity Falls. He is very cranky and greedy but he also loves them very much. Find out how to draw him with the following easy steps that will guide you in the right direction.
How to Draw Grunkle Stan Pines From Gravity Falls with Easy Steps
Draw an oval with guidelines thru it, as seen above.
– Draw 2 circles for eyes…sideways it looks like a #8. Draw a dot in each eye.
– Draw a #3-like shape for an ear.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘c’ like shape for the chin.
– Draw a thick line over the head.
– Draw a sideways #3-like shape near the ear.
– Draw a #5-like shape inside the ear.
– Draw a circle over the chin.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’ shape under the chin.
– Draw the hat.
– Draw a letter ‘C’-like shape for the left ear.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘V’ shape for the top of the nose.
– Draw two ?-like shapes for the collar.
– Draw his eyebrows. They look like a bubble letter ‘E’ shape with a letter ‘u’ shaped end.
– Draw a jellybean shaped mouth.
– Draw a ?-like shape in the left ear.
– Draw 2 curved lines for each arm.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape on either side of the eyes for glasses. Also draw curved lines under the eyes.
– Draw curved lines on both sides of the mouth. Also draw teeth which looks like a sideways capital letter ‘E’ with one extra line. Also draw a curved line for the tongue.
– Draw an upside down bubble letter ‘v’ shape for the tie.
– Lightly draw an oval shape at the end of each arm.
– Lightly draw a letter ‘s’ shaped curve for his left side…and a curved line for the right side.
– Draw ovals and curved lines in the left hand … draw jellybean shapes and a sideways #3-like shape in the right hand.
– Draw a backwards bubble letter ‘c’ shape in the hat.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘T’ on the right side of the hat.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘J’ on the right shoulder and a curved line under it.
– Draw a circle button on the coat. Also draw a letter ‘M’ like shape under it.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘U’ shape for the insides of the legs.
– Draw a circle and 2 curved lines above the left hand.
– Outline the left hand…notice that the little finger looks like a lowercase letter ‘e’. Draw 2 curved lines for the cuffs of the sleeve.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘b’ shape for the cuffs of the sleeve on the right arm.
– Draw a sideways triangle shape on the hat.
– Draw sideways letter ‘s’ shape for the bottoms of his pants.
– Draw #3 or capital letter ‘B’-like shapes for the shoes.
– Outline the right hand by using the guides that you drew.
– Draw an upside down letter ‘A’ shape under the left hand and 2 lines above it…connecting to the circle.
– Draw 2 letter ‘L’ shapes on the shoes…as well as a line (which together look like arrows) and some curves.
Finished Drawing of Grunkle Stan
Erase guidelines and darken or thicken lines to make Grunkle Stan look perfect. I hope that your picture turned out really well! Come back soon for more tutorials.