Today I will show you how to draw Kermit the Frog, the leading character of The Muppets Show and multiple Muppets movies…including the movie that is coming out in a few days…Muppets Most Wanted! Kermit is the green frog that leads the group of Muppets that is always finding themselves into adventures! This is a step by step drawing tutorial that will guide you thru simple steps with geometric shapes, letters, and numbers. Have fun!
How to Draw Kermit the Frog from The Muppets Movie Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Draw an oval-like shape. Then draw guides thru it. The guides will help you place facial features later.
Draw capital letter ‘D’ shapes for eyes.
– Draw a circle within each eye.
– Draw a banana shaped letter ‘D’ for the mouth.
– Draw curved banana-like shapes thru the eyes.
– Elongate the top of the mouth with curved lines.
– Draw a letter ‘j’ shaped curve below the face…the draw a half-circle like shape below that.
– Draw letter ‘V’ shapes all around that half-circle.
Draw an oval for the body.
Draw a curved line on either side of the body. And draw a curved line for the chin.
Finished Drawing of Kermit the Frog
Now just erase the guidelines and darken or blacken any lines that need some work. You now have a great picture of Kermit the Frog. You can color him in if you choose to.
Come back for more drawing lessons soon.