Today I will show you how to draw Miss Piggy with an easy-to-follow drawing tutorial. If you love the Muppets movies or The Muppets Show, then you know that Miss Piggy is the pig who is in love with Kermit the Frog. She is funny how over-anxious she is about Kermit and her love for him. This drawing lesson will guide you thru the simple step by step instructions for drawing this crazy pig.
How to Draw Miss Piggy from The Muppets Show and Movie Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Draw an oval. Then draw guides thru the oval. These guides will help you place the facial features later.
– Then draw a very large sideways letter ‘C’ shape over the head. this will be part of her hat.
– Draw a sideways capital letter ‘D’-like shape for the nose.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘C’ shape for the top of the hat.
– Then draw a curved line across her forehead.
– Draw 2 circle-like-shapes for the eyes.
– Draw 2 ovals inside her nose.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape under the nose.
– Draw a curved line for the ribbon in the hat.
– Draw letter ‘S’ shapes for the hair on the sides of her face.
– Draw 2 curved lines inside each eye.
– Draw a line in the tongue…then draw a curved line below the tongue.
– Draw a letter ‘V’ shape for the collar.
– Draw eyelashes. Do this by Drawing letter ‘v’ shaped lashes and then filling them in with black.
– Draw circles within the eyes.
– Draw a curved line for the chin.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shaped hairs.
– Draw ovals for the arms’ guidelines.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape in the collar-area.
– Draw some more curvy lines within the hair.
– You don’t have to draw the wrinkles inside her arms…but if you do…they look like letter ‘s’ and #3′ shapes.
– Draw curved lines for the coat’s lapels. Draw an oval button.
– Outline the arm’s guides.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘Y’ shape for the left side of her coat.
– Draw a curved line for the right side of her coat.
– Draw circles for the pearl necklace.
– Lighten the shadows…smudge them with your finger. I don’t have the software to smudge it so I just lightened it.
– Draw lines within the coat.
Finished Drawing of Miss Piggy
Erase the guidelines and darken / or thicken the lines that remain. I would smudge the wrinkles more but my software doesn’t have a smudge feature.
Come back for more tutorials soon!