Scissors are an every-day object that you find around the house, at work, and at school. It is very mundane, however many people find them very hard to draw. So here is a simple drawing lesson that will guide you thru the steps with easy geometric shapes, letters, and numbers. By the end of this tutorial you will be drawing scissors very easily. Have fun!
How to Draw Scissors with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Draw ovals…like a sideways #8 shape.
– Draw a letter ‘A’ like shape.
– Draw a tall upside down letter ‘u’ shape.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape.
– Draw a circle for the screw.
– Draw a line in the screw.
– The tip of the scissor should look like a letter ‘m’ shape.
Finished Drawing of a Pair of Scissors
– Now you have a finished scissor…specifically a kids’ safety scissor…make it a bit taller for an adult pair of scissors.
If You Would Like This Tutorial All in One Picture: