Squidward is the grumpy cartoon squid from the popular Nickelodeon show, Spongebob Squarepants. Today I will show you how to draw Squidward with simple to follow, step by step instructions. I will guide you thru each step with simple geometric shapes, alphabet letters, and numbers. Find out how to draw him below.
How to Draw Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Lightly draw an oval and a rectangle shape for the head.
Then draw a squash shaped oval for the nose.
– Draw 2 ovals like a sideways shaped #8.
– Draw 2 letter ‘c’ shapes on a slight angle.
– Lightly draw 2 flattened ovals in the shape of a #8 in the center of it.
– Draw 2 curved lines in the mouth.
– Draw 2 lines for the neck.
– Lightly draw a rectangle and oval for the body.
– Draw ovals in the eyes. Draw a line over the left eye. Draw curved lines over the right eye.
– Draw 2 letter ‘J’ shaped shoulders.
– Draw letter ‘J’-like shapes in the legs area.
– Draw dots on his forehead.
– Draw a letter ‘M’ shaped collar.
– Draw letter ‘Z’ shaped arms.
– Draw letter ‘v’-like shape on the left leg and a letter ‘j’ shape on the right.
– Draw a curved line on both sides of the mouth.
– Draw a #9-like shape on both hands.
– Draw #7-like shapes on collar and arms.
– Draw a #3-like shape on the bottom of the feet.
– Draw some ovals.
Finished Drawing of Squidward
Now just erase guidelines and then darken or thicken any lines that need some help. And now you have a great picture of Squidward that you can color in if you like. I hope that this tutorial helped you. Come back for more Spongebob Drawing tutorials as well as other types of drawing lessons.