Today I will show you how to draw The Duke of Weselton from Disney’s Frozen. He is one of the ‘bad guys’ from the movie but I figured you might want to learn how to draw him anyways. We will guide you to drawing the duke with easy to follow, step by step instructions. Have Fun!
How to Draw Duke of Weselton from Frozen in Simple Steps Tutorial
Lightly draw a circle and then a larger oval.
Lightly draw guidelines thru the face.
– Then draw letter ‘C’ shapes for his ears.
– Draw an oval-ish shaped nose. Draw an upside down bubble-letter ‘U’ shape above the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape in the left ear and a letter ‘S’ shape in the right ear.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shaped curve on both sides of the nose.
– Draw circles for the glasses’ lenses.
– Draw ovals for eyes and for mustache.
– Draw a line inside the left-side glasses’ lens.
– Draw #7-like shapes for the right-side hair.
– Outline the upper eye lids.
– Draw more of the hair.
– Draw curved lines for the neck.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ curve on both sides of the mustache. Draw a curved line at the top of the mustache.
– Draw circles inside the eyes.
– Draw more of the mustache.
– Draw some letter ‘Y’ like shapes on the coat.
– Draw a rectangle-like shape on the left-side of the uniform and a sideways letter ‘U’ shape on the right-side.
– Lightly draw the guides of the eye brows.
– Draw some more lines within the coat.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shaped button on the left side of the coat.
– Add hairs to the eye brows.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shaped waves on the upper part of the coat. The wave-like shapes can be made with letter ‘s’ or ?-like curves.
– Draw ovals for the button on the right side of the coat.
– Draw ovals and lines for the guides for the tassels.
– Draw some rectangle/circle shapes for the medals on his coat.
– Draw letter ‘U’ shaped tassels.
– Draw #2-like & #9-like shape & letter ‘s’ like shapes within the uniform.
– Continue to add details.
– Draw some more lines.
– Darken some lines.
Finished Drawing of the Duke of Weselton
– Erase guidelines and enjoy your picture of the Duke of Weselton. Enjoy more drawing tutorials by navigating around this site.