Today I will show you how to draw Flynn Rider from Disney’s Tangled. Flynn is the outlaw that Rapunzel falls in love with throughout the movie. I will show you how to draw Flynn with easy steps using geometric shapes, letters, and numbers.
How to Draw Flynn Rider from Tangled Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Lightly draw an oval with guidelines thru it.
– use the guidelines to place the facial features.
– Draw a square on an angle.
– Then draw a sideways letter ‘A’ shape for the right eye and a #5 shape for the left eye.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape for the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shape for the forehead.
– Draw a #7-like shape for the bridge of the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shape for the right-side of the nose.
– Finish the right eye.
– Draw a ?-like shape under the left eye.
– Draw a curved line for the tip of the nose.
– Draw a sideways curved letter ‘L’ for the top lip.
– Finish the rectangular eye brows.
– Draw letter ‘c’ shapes for the ear.
– Draw hairs in the brows.
– Draw an upside down ?-like shape for the chin.
– Draw a #3-like shape for the upper lip and a sideways letter ‘L’ shape for the bottom lip.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape in the ear.
– Use basic shapes to start drawing his hair.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shape for the curve of the jaw.
– Continue drawing the hair.
– Draw letter ‘S’ like curves for the collar of his shirt.
– Draw some hair on the left side of his eye.
– Draw some more lines for the shirt.
– Draw the back of his hair.
– Draw some hairs on his chin.
Finished Drawing of Flynn Rider
– Darken any lines that might need it and erase guidelines that are no longer needed.
I hope that this tutorial helped you learn how to draw Flynn from Disney’s Tangled. Come back for more lessons soon!