Today I will show you how to draw Jane Porter from Disney’s Tarzan & Tarzan & Jane movies. Jane is Tarzan’s girlfriend (and future wife) and goes from a modern-time lifestyle to having to live in the jungle with Tarzan. This drawing lessons with guide you thru the steps of drawing Jane with simplified instructions. Have Fun!
How to Draw Jane from Disney’s Tarzan with Easy Step by Step Tutorial
– Draw an oval for the face. Then draw guidelines within the oval to help place the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
– Draw leaf-shaped eyes.
– Draw a #4-like shape for the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shaped chin.
– Lightly draw a hair guidelines.
– Draw circles/ovals inside the eyes.
– Draw a ?-like shape for part of the nose.
– Draw the top of the mouth.
– Draw letter ‘C’ shaped ears.
– Thicken the upper lids of the eyes.
– Draw a curved line at the top of the nose.
– Add a similar line for the bottom of the top lip.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘c’ shape for the bun on the top of her head.
– Draw letter ‘S’ shaped eye brows.
– Draw a capital letter ‘R’ shape inside the right ear.
– Draw a curved line for the bottom of the mouth.
– Use the hair guideline to draw the actual shape of the hair.
– Draw a capital letter ‘W’-like shape for the strands of hair on the left side of the face.
– Draw a letter ‘M’-like shape for the bangs at the top of her head.
– Draw a letter ‘V” shape for the hair on the right side of her face.
– Draw a curved line for her top teeth.
– Draw hair lines.
– Draw a diamond-like shape for her chest.
– Lightly draw oval-like shapes for her arms.
– Draw a ?-like shape on top of the left arm.
– Draw a letter ‘W’ shape for the collar of her shirt.
– Draw a raindrop-like shape on top of the right arm.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shape and a similar shape on the left arm.
– Draw a letter ‘V’ shape on the chest.
– Draw two letter ‘S’-like shapes on the right hand.
– Draw a diamond-like shape on her chest to finish off the tie.
– Draw letter ‘C’-like shapes on the right arm. Draw a letter ‘U’ shape on the right hand.
– Use the arm/hand guidelines to help you draw the actual shapes of the arms/hands.
Finished Drawing of Jane
– Erase any remaining guidelines and thicken or darken any lines that look like they need it. I hope your Jane drawing turned out really well. Come back for more drawing lessons soon!