Today I will show you how to draw The Lorax from The Dr. Seuss book “The Lorax”. It is a book about the environmental issues that the greedy Once-ler is causing by cutting down all of the Truffula trees. This book illustrates how back corporate greed is and what sort of bad things can happen to the environment and nature if a CEO is too greedy and only cares about money. This drawing tutorial will guide you thru the easy steps of drawing The Lorax.
How to Draw The Lorax by Dr. Seuss with Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Draw an oval with guidelines thru it.
– Draw oval eyes.
– Draw stick arms.
– Draw a letter ‘w’ shape at the bottom.
– Draw ovals and rectangles at the bottom of the figure.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shapes on the hands.
– Draw lines for eye lids.
– Draw letter ‘u’ shapes inside the eyes.
– Draw an oval nose.
– Draw letter ‘M’ shape on the left hand. Draw curved lines on both sides of the right hand.
– Draw an oval on the face.
– Outline the oval on the face with zig-zaggy lines that resemble letter ‘M’ and ‘W’ shapes.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape on the right hand.
– Now outline the entire body and guides with zig-zaggy lines.
– Draw a curved line for the mouth.
– Draw lines on the top of the head and draw messy zig-zag lines all thru the fir.
– Add shadow to the nose.
Finished Drawing of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax
– Erase the guidelines within The Lorax. You now have a nice picture him. Come back soon for more drawing tutorials.