I found this old-timey cartoon dog in an old book and I thought that you would really love learning how to draw him. This cartoon dog is really easy to draw, and I will show you, in a simple step by step instructional tutorial, how to draw him too. Have fun!
How to Draw Cartoon Dogs Face and Head in Easy Steps Lesson
– Draw an oval shape.
– Draw guidelines around the oval as seen above.
– Draw an odd heart-shaped oval-ish shape.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘D’ shape for the nose.
– Draw oval eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shaped ear.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ curve shape on the face.
– Draw some curved lines on the face.
– Draw the lower lip with a sideways letter ‘J’ shape.
– Draw ovals inside the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘B’ shape n the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape for the back ear.
– Draw a backwards #9-like shape for the collar and neck shape.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape for the top of the right ear.
Finished Cartoon Dog Face
– Erase remaining guidelines and darken remaining lines. Add a few remaining details.
If You Want This Tutorial In One Picture