Although baby Olaf in reality would just be a pile of snow (as my son informed me with a smile on his face)…I have made a tutorial on how to draw Chibi or baby Olaf. Olaf is the adorable snowman from Disney’s Frozen. I will guide you thru the process of drawing him in simple to follow steps.
How to Draw Chibi Olaf or Baby Olaf from Frozen in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Lightly draw a circle…and a sideways letter ‘D’-like shape (or a rounded triangle). This makes up the basic shape of Olaf’s face.
Draw ovals for the eyes…the inner sides of the oval are a bit straight so they sort of resemble letter ‘D’ shapes.
– Draw ovals inside the eyes.
– Draw bubble letter ‘Y’-like shapes on top of Olaf’s head.
– Draw bubble letter ‘U’ shapes inside the eyes.
– Draw check mark shaped eyebrows.
– Thicken the upper and lower eye lids.
– Draw highlights in his eyes with 2 circles and a sideways letter ‘U’ shape in each eye.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shaped nose (or a rounded triangle).
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shaped tip of the nose.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘c’ shape for the mouth.
– Draw a curved line on the top right of the face.
-Draw curved lines inside the nose.
– Draw a letter ‘U’ shape for the mouth.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘D’ shape for the body.
– Draw an oval shape for the bottom part of the body.
– Draw stick arms.
– Draw ovali-sh shapes for the feet and buttons.
– Outline the stick arms.
Finished Drawing of Chibi Olaf
– Erase guidelines and darken remaining lines.
Colorized Version of Baby Snowman Olaf
– Colorize baby / chibi Olaf. And now you have a finished drawing. I hope that this tutorial helped you draw him and that he turned out really cute!
Check Out Our New Chibi Drawing Book on Amazon
If You Want All the Steps in One Picture, Find it Below