Today I will show you how to draw Octavia Melody from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is an Earth pony who has a dark gray mane and tail and a light gray body with purple eyes. She has a musical treble clef as a cutie mark. Today I will show you how to draw Octavia with simple to follow steps, using geometric shapes, letters, and numbers to teach you.
How to Draw Octavia from My Little Pony in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Lightly draw the basic shapes that make up Octavia…including a letter ‘D’ shaped face and an oval body.
– Draw guidelines within the face to help place the facial features later.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ shaped snout.
– Draw a comma , shaped ear.
– Draw a #3-shaped leg.
– Draw sideways letter ‘z’ shaped bangs.
– Draw the eyes with oval / circle.
– Draw a letter ‘L’ shaped front leg.
– Draw a letter ‘c’ shape where the bow tie will go.
– Draw curved lines inside the snout for nostril and mouth.
– Draw a curved line for the hair.
– Draw ovals / circles inside the eyes.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shaped hairs.
– Draw letter ‘B’ and triangle shapes on top of the bow.
– Draw letter ‘L’ shaped leg.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shaped tail.
– Draw a ?-like shape in the hair.
– Draw a letter ‘s’ shape on the tail.
– Finish the legs.
– Draw the collar with 2 curved lines.
– Draw a letter ‘v’ shape in the bow tie.
– Thicken the eye lids and draw ovals inside the eyes.
– Draw a curved line inside the ear.
– Draw a letter ‘z’ shape in the hair.
– Draw letter ‘v’ shaped lashes.
– Draw letter ‘s’ shaped curves inside the tail.
– Thicken some lines.
– Draw finishing touches on the pony.
Finished Drawing of Octavia
– Thicken remaining lines and erase any guidelines that are no longer needed. I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial and that it helped you draw this cute little pony.