Today I will show you how to draw Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third from How to Train Your Dragon 2. This is the adult version of him as a 20 year old man. I will guide you to drawing Hiccup’s face with simple to follow, step by step instructions that you will be able to follow. You will find the lesson below.
How to Draw Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon 2 in Easy Steps Tutorial
– Draw an oval for the face. Then draw guidelines thru it to help you place the facial features later.
– Draw capital letter ‘D’ shapes for eyes.
– Draw letter ‘C’ shapes for ears.
– Draw an oval shape for the nose.
Draw lashes and a lid above the letter ‘D’ shaped eyes.
– Draw upside down letter ‘U’ shapes for nostrils.
– Draw a curved line for the mouth.
– Draw the hair’s guidelines.
– Draw two circles inside each eye.
– Finish the nose.
– Draw a curved line below the original mouth line.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘S’ shape for the eye brow guidelines.
– Draw a curved line for the bottom of the mouth. You now have a banana-like shape for the mouth.
– Draw a curved line for the neck.
– Draw letter ‘V’ and ‘W’-like shapes for the hair.
– Draw lines on the eye brow guidelines.
– Draw the right side of the neck.
– Add more details to the hair.
– Draw two ?-like shapes for the left side of the collar.
– Draw a sideways #7-like shape for the right side of the collar.
– Add even more details to the hair.
– Draw circles for braid guidelines.
– Finish the collar.
– Use braid guidelines to help you draw the braids.
– Draw a scar line.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘J’ shape for the left shoulder.
– Draw two letter ‘U’ shapes on the right shoulder.
– Draw the rest of the braids with some curved lines and zig-zaggy shapes.
– Draw freckles and stubbles for the beard.
– Draw the details on the shoulders and chest.
– Add some shadows to the face.
– Draw letter ‘x’ shapes on the right shoulder…also draw a rectangle. These are stitches.
Finished Drawing of Hiccup
– Erase the guidelines and then you have a finished picture of Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2. I hope that you had fun!!!