Learn how to draw Terrible Terror from How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2. Terrible Terror is the adorable dragon that is the size of a house cat. He isn’t that difficult to draw…I will guide you thru the simple steps with easy to follow geometric shapes, letters, and numbers.
How to Draw Terrible Terror from How to Train Your Dragon in Easy Steps
Draw an oval with guidelines thru it.
Draw capital letter ‘D’ shapes for eyes.
– Draw squished ovals inside the eyes.
– Draw curved lines under the eyes.
– Draw a triangle-like shape for the horn.
– Draw leaf shaped nostrils.
– Draw a #5 or ‘s’-like shape for the left horn. Draw a wiggly line for the right horn.
– Draw some lines within the nostrils and above them.
– Draw a curved line for the mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘s’-like shape to finish the left horn. Draw a wiggly line to finish the right horn.
– Draw an oval for the body and stick legs. Draw ovals for the feet.
– Lightly draw a letter ‘s’-shaped tail.
– Draw ovals for the toes.
– Draw curved lines in the horns.
– Outline the tail and feet.
– Draw ovals inside the horns.
– Draw ?-like shapes for the upper wings.
– Draw letter ‘U’-like shapes for the nails.
– Outline the upper wings. Draw letter ‘s’ or ?-like shaped curved lines coming out of the wings.
– Draw letter ‘v’-like shapes all down the tail. Then draw wiggly-like spikes at the bottom of the tail.
– Draw a large letter ‘v’ shape at the bottom of the tail.
– Draw curved lines at the bottom of the tail forming an arrow-like shape at the bottom of the tail.
– Draw curved lines inside the tail.
– Draw curved #3-like humps at the bottom of the wings.
– Draw a ?-like shape at the top of the left wing.
– Draw a ?-like shape and a lowercase letter ‘r’ shape at the top of the wings. Also draw letter ‘s’ shaped curves.
Finished Drawing of Terrible Terror the Dragon
– Finish up the details and then erase any guidelines that are remaining. You can now colorize Terrible Terror or just shade him in. I hope that your dragon turned otu really well and that you had fun!