Learn how to draw Flint Lockwood, the creative inventor from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 and 2. He is wacky, quirky, and really smart and he invents really cool things. Today you can learn how to draw Flint with the following simple-to-follow steps. I will guide you thru the process by using alphabet letters, numbers, and geometric shapes. Find the illustrated lesson below.
How to Draw Flint Lockwood from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
– Draw a tall-squash-shaped oval for the head. Draw guidelines within the face to help you place facial features.
– Draw a letter ‘U’-like-shaped nose.
– Draw letter ‘C’ shaped ears.
– Draw ovals for eyes.
– Draw letter ‘C’-like shapes within the ears.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘s’-like shape for the mouth.
– Draw triangle-like shapes for the eye brows.
– Draw ovals inside the eyes.
– Draw letter ‘S’-like curves for the hair.
– Draw a letter ‘m’-like shape for the top of the mouth.
– Draw more letter ‘s’-like curves for the hair shapes.
– Draw a letter ‘J’-like shape for the left side of the mouth…draw a line on the right side of the mouth.
– Draw teeth lines.
– Finish up the hair.
– Draw 2 lines for each arm
– Draw a line across the bottom teeth.
– Draw curved lines for the bottom of each tooth.
– Draw a sideways, capital letter ‘D’-like shape for the tongue.
– Draw a line on the right side of the mouth.
– Draw a line from the tongue down to the bottom teeth.
– Draw a letter ‘m’-like shape for the back of the throat.
– Draw a curved line for the backpack.
– Draw a triangle, a rectangle, an oval and 3 lines.
– Erase guidelines that aren’t needed any more.
Finished Drawing of Flint Lockwood from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
– Now darken any remaining lines that look like they need work…I hope that your drawing of Flint Lockwood turned out well and that this tutorial helped you. Come back soon for more drawing lessons.