Lets learn how to draw the Genie from Disney’s Aladdin. It isn’t too hard to do if you try first drawing it with some basic shapes and symbols. Genie is the hilarious character in Aladdin who grants Aladdin 3 wishes. Follow this drawing tutorial and you will be able to draw him easily.
How to Draw the Genie from Aladdin in Easy Steps Drawing Lesson
– Draw odd-pear shaped oval-ish shape for face.
– Draw an odd pear-shaped oval for the body as well.
– Draw a letter ‘S’ shaped nose.
– Draw a letter ‘C’ ear on the left and a #3-shaped ear on the right.
– Draw a letter ‘u’ shape on the top of the head.
– Draw a letter ‘J’ shaped mouth.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shape in the left ear.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘b’ shape for the left eye. On the right eye, draw a curved line.
– On the top of the hat, draw ?-like shapes.
– Draw a curved line at the top of the hat.
– Draw comma-shapes for the eye brows.
– Draw a few curved lines in the mouth and one in the ear.
– Draw a spiral, #9-like shape for the beard.
– Draw curved line for the neck…and on mouth and cheeks.
– Draw a #3-like shape tongue.
– Draw arms with letter ‘S’ and ‘J’ shapes.
– Draw a lowercase letter ‘e’ shape (lightly) for the tail…then draw a squiggly line below it. Soon you will outline this.
– Draw curved lines where belt will be.
– Draw curved lines for bracelets.
– Draw ovals where hands / fingers will be. These will be the guides.
– Outline hand guides.
– Draw #9-like shapes for finger guides on right hand.
– Finish belt.
– Start outlining tail guide.
– Outline more of the tail.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’ shape for the thumb nail on right hand. Lightly draw oval finger guide.
– Outline hand / finger guide on right hand.
Finished Drawing of the Genie from Aladdin
– Delete guides that you don’t need it any more. Darken any lines that are needed.