Halloween is right around the corner and it is time to start drawing some eerily spooky drawings. Today I will show you how to draw a big jack-o-lantern eating a tiny pumpkin. It is much easier to draw than you would think. I will guide you thru the illustrated steps to drawing this creepy artwork on your own. Find the instructions below.
How to Draw a Jack-O-Lantern Eating a Baby Pumpkin in Step by Step Drawing Lesson
– Draw an odd-shaped oval.
– (Optional) Draw guidelines within the oval.
– Draw leaf-shaped eyes.
– Lightly draw circle for the baby pumpkin that we are going to draw.
– Draw upside down, letter ‘Y’-like shapes in the eyes.
– Draw a triangle nose.
– Lightly draw a pentagon shape on the left side of the baby pumpkin.
– Draw curved lines at the top of the big pumpkin for its stem.
– Draw half-oval shapes (or letter ‘U’ shapes) for the eyes.
– Draw sideways letter ‘s’ or ?-like shapes around the baby pumpkin (this is the big pumpkin’s mouth shutting around the baby pumpkin).
– Lightly draw an oval guide to the left of the baby pumpkin.
– Draw wiggly lines around the pentagon and oval guide (for the baby pumpkin’s stem).
– Draw wiggly line on top of the big pumpkin’s stem.
– Draw a sideways letter ‘v’ shape for the right-side of the mouth.
– Draw a curved line for the bottom of the nose.
– Draw circle-ish shapes in the eyes.
– Draw curved lines in the baby pumpkin’s stem. Also draw a sideways letter ‘s’ shapes on the bottom of the stem.
– Draw circles on the baby pumpkin for eyes and mouth.
– Draw 2 curved lines above each of the baby pumpkin’s eyes.
– Draw triangle teeth.
– Draw lines in the stem of the big pumpkin.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’ shape in the mouth of the baby pumpkin.
– Add some details to the big pumpkin’s mouth.
– Draw curved lines in each pumpkin
Finished Black and White Line Drawing of Large Pumpkin eating a baby Jack-O-Lantern
– Erase any remaining guidelines. Thicken outer lines and fill in the dark spaces. I hope that you like this spooky Halloween drawing!