You need to draw at least one pumpkin for Halloween, so lets get to showing you how to draw a simple one. Autumn is the perfect season for pumpkins so you can even draw on for Thanksgiving. I will show you how to draw a pumpkin with easy step by step instructions utilizing basic shapes to make it easier for you.
How to Draw a Pumpkin for Halloween in Simple Steps Lesson
– Lightly draw a wide oval as seen above.
– Draw inner lines of pumpkin.
– Draw a letter ‘C’-like shape on either side of the inner lines already drawn.
– Draw 2 curved lines at the top of the pumpkin for the stem.
– Draw letter ‘c’ shapes again on either side of the pumpkin’s inner lines.
– Draw a triangle on the stem.
– Draw the outer edges of the pumpkin.
Finished Line Drawing of a Pumpkin (for Halloween or Thanksgiving)
– Erase any guidelines remaining and darken remaining lines.