Learn how to draw Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6. Hiro Hamada is an amazing your robot scientist who creates amazing inventions. Baymax is Hiro’s brother’s invention and he is a marshmallow/snowman like robot. I will guide you thru the steps that it takes to draw these two amazing cartoon characters.
How to Draw Hiro Hamada and Baymax from Big Hero 6 in Simple Step by Step Drawing Lesson
– Draw a Circle-ish shape with guidelines.
– Draw guidelines within the face.
– Draw the hair guideline. This will help you make sure
– Draw a sideways, capital letter ‘D’ shape under the head.
– Right arm guidelines: Draw oval and a cylinder.
– Left arm guidelines: Draw 2 lines and a cylinder.
– Draw a letter ‘D’ shape for the left hand. Draw 2 outward lines connected by a curved line for the right hand.
– Draw a letter ‘H’-like shape for the chin and neck.
– Draw an oval for Baymax’s head.
– Draw guidelines in Baymax’s head.
– Draw fingers (left hand has rectangles) & (right hand has a letter ‘w’ shape and a sideways letter ‘D’ shape).
– Draw cylinders on both sides of the drawing.
– Draw more rectangles on the left hand and draw a backwards letter ‘s’ shape for the pointer finger and a letter ‘B’ shape for the pinky finger.
– Draw 2 lines for each leg and a triangle for the shoes.
– Draw letter ‘W’ shapes & ‘M’ shapes for hair.
– Draw a line between the 2 eyes.
– Add details to the legs and hands.
– Draw upside down letter ‘Y’ shape for the right and left side of Baymax.
– Draw a capital letter ‘B’ shape on the right shoe. Draw an odd oval-ish shape to the right shoe.
– Draw a circle on Baymax’s chest.
– Draw a capital letter ‘D’ on the right hand, for a finger.
– Draw a letter ‘Y’ shape above the right knee.
– Draw ?-like shapes around the collar, as well as a capital letter ‘N’ and ‘Y’.
– Draw some more zig-zaggy letter ‘W’ like shapes for hair.
– Draw curved lines around the cuffs.
– Draw lines in the circle on Baymax’s chest.
– Draw curved lines around the top of the shoes.
– Draw some patterns on bottom of shoes. Draw some basic shapes on the shoes.
– Draw fingernails on the hands…most of the nails are capital letter ‘D’ shapes, the others are letter ‘C’ shapes.
– Finish the circle chip on his chest with a few more lines.
– Add some details on Hiro’s coat.
– Draw more details on the shoes…including oval shapes for the left shoe’s laces.
– Draw a bubble-letter ‘s’ shape as the left shoe lace. Draw other basic shapes.
– Lightly draw a nose guide in the center of the face. Lightly draw a letter ‘v’ shape above circle to help place the eyes.
– Finish the laces on the right shoe.
– Draw 3 upwards curved lines for banana-shaped mouth.
– Draw sideways letter ‘s’ shapes on the nose.
– Draw eyes by drawing sideways, capital letter ‘D’-like shapes.
– Draw right eyebrow as sideways letter ‘v’ and the left eye brow as a more boxy shape.
– Elongate the smile and draw a curved line for the right cheek.
– Draw 2 ovals / circles in each eye.
– Draw highlights in the eyes.
– Darken or thicken remaining lines and then erase guidelines that you don’t need any more.
Finished Black and White Line Drawing of Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6
– You can add shadows to your drawing … I didn’t, but you can colorize this picture if you want to.